Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Download Exhibitor Booth Analytics
Updated: November 24, 2020
Analytics is a key feature of using the Engagez platform. Follow along for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to get a report of booth activity and how to download the booth conversations from the Group Chat function.
1. Open your venue and go to Analytics under the Administer tab.
2. Once the Analytics page is open, click on the tab that says Partner Showcase.
Note: This tab may be called something different depending on what you name your Exhibit Hall. Regardless, click on the tab that shares the same name with your Exhibit Hall as it will hold the analytics to all the exhibitor booths in your venue.
3. Under Hall Item, choose the exhibitor booth for which you would like to view analytics.
4. Next, click Exclusion List to update the users you would like to exclude from the report. Then, click Apply.
5. Next set the Date Range that you would like to apply to the report.
6. By hovering over the different sections of the graphical version of the report, you can see specifics such as the number of chats, views, and private messages.
7. When looking at a specific booth’s analytics, the graphs and information will look like this:
8. To download the report, click on the dropdown menu labeled Export Hall Item Data and click the button Excel file with sections as sheets.
Note: All analytics in CSV format will download directly from this page, but the Excel file with sections as sheets will be available in Analytics > Reports as it has a longer processing time.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.