Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Add Exhibit Booth Categories
- Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk
- Add Exhibitor Staff Individually
- Add or Edit an Exhibit
- Booth Import
- Change Sponsor Order
- Copy an Exhibit Booth
- Disable Booth Notifications for Exhibitors
- Edit Exhibit Booths and the Sponsorship Board
- Forum Panels
- How To Add A Video
- How to Embed a Video
- Make a Booth Template
- Move an Exhibit Booth to a Different Hall
- Open Conference to Exhibitors Ahead of Time
- Redirect an Exhibit Booth to a URL
- Tips and Tricks for Sponsors
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Attendees in Bulk
- Add Attendees Individually
- Assign Staff, Badge & Role Individually
- Attendee FAQ
- Attendee Group Meeting Guide
- Attendee User Guide
- Contributor Role: Explained
- Enabling SAML Single Sign-On
- Exhibitor Preview
- Forum Panels
- How to Use Access Groups
- Physical Event Check-In- Creating Badges
- Staff, Badge, and Role: Explained
- Engagez Fundamentals: An Introduction
- Module 0: Front End Walkthrough
- Module 1: Essentials
- Module 10: Resources
- Module 11: Forms
- Module 12: Static Pages
- Module 13: Exhibit Hall
- Module 14: Media Library
- Module 15: Operations Console
- Module 16: Sent Emails
- Module 17: Analytics
- Module 18: Venue
- Module 19: Menu
- Module 2: Registration/Sign In
- Module 20: UI Locations
- Module 21: Sponsorship & Social Media
- Module 4: Features
- Module 5: Emails
- Module 6: Entrance
- Module 7a: Attendees
- Module 7b: Attendees
- Module 8: Sessions
- Module 9: Meetings
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Speaker Session Resources
- Create Multiple Session Locations
- Create Session Evaluation Forms
- Generate a Zoom Key
- Group Meetings in Sessions
- How to Add a Poll to a Session
- How to Add Closed Captioning to Videos
- Livestreaming Directory
- Low Latency Streams
- Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
- Session Auto-Transitions: Explained
Use the following instructions to learn how to insert and edit a forum panel in the Engagez platform.
- Find the Location option in UI Design for the part of the venue you wish to add the Forum Panel.
2. Next, find the Add option in the Location drop down menu and click on Forum.
3. The Add Forum Panel menu will show up. Here, you can edit the title, size, color, position and various other elements of the forum. Once you are done editing, press Save at the bottom of the menu.
4. The Forum panel will then appear in the location you have chosen. In the panel, attendees and staff can converse through the chat function. Moderators and Admins can delete chats that they see fit in order to facilitate a good discussion.
5. On the top right corner of the Forum panel is a Hamburger menu. Click on this and choose Edit Forum to bring up more options for the panel.
6. In the Edit Forum menu, you can change the name and description of the panel, as well as assign Moderators. There are also two options regarding topics that can be turned on and off.
7. Once you click save, you will have a finished Forum Panel. You can left click and drag the panel in order to change it’s position on the page.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.