Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Use the following instructions to learn how to insert and edit a forum panel in the Engagez platform.
- Find the Location option in UI Design for the part of the venue you wish to add the Forum Panel.
2. Next, find the Add option in the Location drop down menu and click on Forum.
3. The Add Forum Panel menu will show up. Here, you can edit the title, size, color, position and various other elements of the forum. Once you are done editing, press Save at the bottom of the menu.
4. The Forum panel will then appear in the location you have chosen. In the panel, attendees and staff can converse through the chat function. Moderators and Admins can delete chats that they see fit in order to facilitate a good discussion.
5. On the top right corner of the Forum panel is a Hamburger menu. Click on this and choose Edit Forum to bring up more options for the panel.
6. In the Edit Forum menu, you can change the name and description of the panel, as well as assign Moderators. There are also two options regarding topics that can be turned on and off.
7. Once you click save, you will have a finished Forum Panel. You can left click and drag the panel in order to change it’s position on the page.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.