Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Physical Event Check-In- Creating Badges
Create attendee badges for your physical Engagez event
The Badges feature can be used to generate badges for printing onsite. This feature also allows for QR code check-in to the event, sessions, exhibitor booths (lead capture), and any other activity at a physical event that you need to track people and provide access to locations, gamification, etc. Follow along below for a step-by-step walkthrough of how to set up badges for your event.
1. Go to Configure and select the features option on your admin toolbar on the left.
2. Scroll to the Hybrid and Physical Event Support section within the features area
3. Using the toggle next to the Badge and Check-in Support turn the feature on
4. Make sure you click save to save the changes to your features.
5. Once you click save, the badges feature will appear in your Admin Panel under Manage. Select the Badges feature.
6. Once you select the Badges option, select design a badge.
7. Fill in the name of your badge in the space for Badge Name and select a size for your badge.
8. Select the image button to insert your event logo or desired image on your badge. On the right click the select button to upload your desired badge image.
9. Upload your desired image into the media library and then insert the image into your design.
10. Once your image is inserted into your design you are able to resize the image or place it where you would like on your badge.
11. Select the text button to insert text on your badge, then move your text box to your desired location on the badge.
12. Once you select text, on the right-hand side you can customize the text for your badge. Be sure to use the variable input options available (ie: %first_name)
** Repeat this step until you have paced all the desired text for your badge.
13. To add a QR Code to your badge, select the Image button, and on the left select the Image Type drop-down box to change your image to QR Code.
14. Move your QR Code Image to your desired location on your badge and select create.
15. Your event badge will now appear in your manage badge area for you to utilize to create and easy check-in process.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.