Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Module 13: Exhibit Hall
Updated: December 5, 2020
Welcome to Module 13 in our Engagez Fundamentals Series. In this video, our virtual assistant, Katie, will be giving us a step-by-step walkthrough of the Exhibit Hall.
Note: The Exhibit Hall can have multiple names such as the Partner Showcase or the Exhibitor Booth Hall. They are all the same thing and will be a showcase of all the booths in your venue.
1. Open up your venue. Under the Administer tab, click Partner Showcase.
2. The Partner Showcase page, also called the Exhibit Hall, will be where you can find all of your Partner Showcase booths.
3. If you have multiple Exhibit Halls, then you can see the booths associate with each in their separate tabs at the top. These can be configured and renamed to fit your event needs.
4. To rename your Partner Showcase, click Settings.
Then under Hall Alias, type in the new name of the Exhibit Hall. This new name will be reflected under the Administer tab.
You can also ask Attendees to fill out a form before entering the hall just in case they need to be aware that they are entering the hall or if there are certain rules and regulations.
5. The Partner Showcase page allows you to manipulate the hall items using a series of icons as seen in the images below. The two pieces of paper icon allow you to copy that exact booth. Some people choose to create a template booth and then copy that to create new booths. This can save time if you plan on using the same layout/format for all booths. The X icon allows you to delete the exhibit hall, but be careful! This action cannot be undone. The arrow icon allows you to move the booth from one exhibit hall to the other if you choose to have multiple. Lastly, the box icon is if you would like to archive the booth so that no one can access or see it.
6. Click the pencil icon to the left-hand side of the booth name in order to directly edit the backend of that booth. If you click the name of the booth, it will take you directly to that booth.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.