Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Module 17: Analytics
Updated: December 6, 2020
Welcome to Module 17 in our Engagez Fundamentals Series. In this video, our Client Implementation Manager, Isabel, will be giving us a step-by-step walkthrough of using the Analytics page in the Administer tab.
1. Open your venue and then choose the Analytics page under the Administer tab.
2. The Analytics page is where we house all of your venue and event statistics. There are multiple tabs to help you filter through the different reports.
3. At the top of every Analytics tab are two buttons: Date Range and Exclusion List. Date Range allows you to filter data by a specified date and time range. This will auto-filter to the current day, but you can change the range in the dropdown. If you do not see a date range that suits your needs, click Custom to make your own.
Exclusion List is for excluding certain users from your data. This is preset to exclude Administrators, but you can choose to change this as well.
4. The first tab is the Overview tab. This will give you an overview of all the analytics. Registrants will equal the number of people you have added under your Attendees page in the Administer menu. Attendees is the number of people who have actually signed in to your event. Conversion is the conversion rate that calculates the number of registrants that have become attendees.
Below this, you will see visuals and graphs of this information.
If you want to download the visual, click the expand icon next to the name of the specific graph. Then choose your download file type.
5. The next tab is the Registrants tab.
If you click the blue Export Registrants Data button, you can create an export of the registrants’ information. The Excel File will appear in the Reports tab (where you will then download it), but the CSV will pop open right away.
6. The Attendees tab will give you some options as well.
For this tab, the Excel file will also be found under reports once you click the option. You can also pull just the Attendees CSV as well as the Sessions, Resources, & Others CSV and the 1:1 Meetings CSV.
If you are setting up a game or competition for Attendees to earn points by completing certain activities within the venue, you can customize this by clicking Customize Activities Score.
From there, you can customize the points given for each action. And if you enable this setting, these points will show in the downloaded reports.
You can also pull a direct report on a specific Attendee by clicking Report on Attendees.
7. Next is the Sessions tab. You can choose to show analytics for all sessions or you can filter it by a particular session.
There are also different options for downloading session information. You can export reports on just the visitors, the Q&A, the chats, or the surveys taken.
8. The Partner Showcase tab is similar to the Sessions tab in that you can filter data by all Hall items or by specific booths.
When you choose a specific booth, you can pull more specific categories of data such as the group chat and staff interactions.
9. Under Search you will see a list of search terms and the inquiry volume of each for the duration you’ve set in Date Range.
10. The Reports tab is where all the Excel files that you wanted to download can be found. Click the download button in order to access them, and if they’re still processing, hit Refresh.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.