Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Module 9: Meetings
Updated: December 5, 2020
Welcome to Module 9 of our Engagez Fundamentals Series. Follow along with our virtual assistant, Katie, as she details the features of the Meetings tab under the Administer panel.
1. Open your venue and click Meetings under the Administer tab.
2. This is the back end side of Meetings for those who want to have meetings within the Engagez platform.
3. To edit a pre-existing meeting, click Edit Meeting.
From there, you can add or delete Invitees as well as change the location and add a description. We recommend clicking Send confirmation email to all once the meeting is saved so that invitees will receive the updates.
4. To create a meeting, click Create 1-on-1 Meeting.
Add your Host and your Invitee(s). Anyone added here must exist in the Attendee section of the Administer tab. If you plan to video call inside the event, the email confirmation will include a link to the meeting site inside the Engagez platform. You can also schedule the meeting to take place at another location, such as a Zoom meeting, by adding the meeting URL to the Other text box.
Note: You will only be able to call in at the time specified in the meeting.
5. If you want to set all available times for a specific individual, such as a sales representative, then choose Set Available Meeting Times.
Once that panel is open, you will want to click Set Available Meeting Times in the upper righthand corner.
You must pick a Host. In doing so, you can set multiple back-to-back meetings at a specified time interval.
If you want to delete one of those meetings to give the host a break, go to Day then choose the meeting time you would like to remove. Then click Delete.
Now anyone can schedule a meeting time with the host during the specified times. These will also appear on his/her profile.
6. To import a list of meetings, choose Import 1-on-1 Meeting.
Then create a CSV file with the column information listed in grey. Make sure to click Ignore First Line and then click Test before Importing.
7. There is also an option to Delete All One-on-One Meetings as well as Delete All Available Meeting Times, which you can specify for a specific host.
Warning: These two features are not reversible, so please be careful when choosing to delete these meetings or meeting times.
1. From the frontend of the platform, this is what an Attendee will have to do to view or create a meeting. Go to your user profile and choose Meetings.
Here, you will see all upcoming meetings as well as any past meetings in a separate tab. You can also sort these by Day, Week, or Month. To set your own available meeting times, click Set Available Meeting Times in the upper-right corner.
2. You can also add your own meeting link under Profile/Account.
Towards the bottom of the Edit Profile section, you can scroll to Social Media Links. There you will see a text field called Book a Meeting. Here, you can place your preferred meeting link that books to your personal calendar. Now anyone who clicks the meetings icon on your profile will see this link.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.