Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Add Exhibit Booth Categories
- Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk
- Add Exhibitor Staff Individually
- Add or Edit an Exhibit
- Booth Import
- Change Sponsor Order
- Copy an Exhibit Booth
- Disable Booth Notifications for Exhibitors
- Edit Exhibit Booths and the Sponsorship Board
- Forum Panels
- How To Add A Video
- How to Embed a Video
- Make a Booth Template
- Move an Exhibit Booth to a Different Hall
- Open Conference to Exhibitors Ahead of Time
- Redirect an Exhibit Booth to a URL
- Tips and Tricks for Sponsors
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Attendees in Bulk
- Add Attendees Individually
- Assign Staff, Badge & Role Individually
- Attendee FAQ
- Attendee Group Meeting Guide
- Attendee User Guide
- Contributor Role: Explained
- Enabling SAML Single Sign-On
- Exhibitor Preview
- Forum Panels
- How to Use Access Groups
- Physical Event Check-In- Creating Badges
- Staff, Badge, and Role: Explained
- Engagez Fundamentals: An Introduction
- Module 0: Front End Walkthrough
- Module 1: Essentials
- Module 10: Resources
- Module 11: Forms
- Module 12: Static Pages
- Module 13: Exhibit Hall
- Module 14: Media Library
- Module 15: Operations Console
- Module 16: Sent Emails
- Module 17: Analytics
- Module 18: Venue
- Module 19: Menu
- Module 2: Registration/Sign In
- Module 20: UI Locations
- Module 21: Sponsorship & Social Media
- Module 4: Features
- Module 5: Emails
- Module 6: Entrance
- Module 7a: Attendees
- Module 7b: Attendees
- Module 8: Sessions
- Module 9: Meetings
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Speaker Session Resources
- Create Multiple Session Locations
- Create Session Evaluation Forms
- Generate a Zoom Key
- Group Meetings in Sessions
- How to Add a Poll to a Session
- How to Add Closed Captioning to Videos
- Livestreaming Directory
- Low Latency Streams
- Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
- Session Auto-Transitions: Explained
Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk
Updated: January 25, 2020
Follow along to learn how to upload exhibitor staff for the whole venue at once.
Tip: To add exhibitors individually, see Add Exhibitor Staff Individually.
1. Navigate to the Attendees page on the Administer menu and export the current list of attendees. Alternatively, head to the Engagez Support venue and use the upload sheet provided.
2. With your current attendee list, navigate to the Hall Items or Booths for Booth Staff column on the far right.
3. Input your exhibitor staff in the fields below. Follow the format for staff, badge, and role using the codes in the Staff, Badge, and Role columns.
4. A Member who is exhibitor staff would have the designation “Hall Name” (1, 0, 0), and a Contributor who is an exhibitor would have the designation “Hall Name” (1, 0, 1). Admins can add more than one booth for each account, such as the below.
Caution: The booths must be created before exhibitor staff members are added.
5. Re-upload the attendee sheet at the venue level once you have made the required changes. Check that this has been effective by visiting a booth. You should see the uploaded individuals in the Attendees section of each exhibit booth.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.