Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Follow along this step by step guide to learn how to import booths in bulk.
1. Go to the Administer tab, and click on Partner Showcase.
2. Next, look for the Manage Hall Menu.
3. In order to import, you first have to fill out an import sheet. The easiest way to do this is to click on Export. This will download a CSV file with the current booth information, along with the correct columns used in an import sheet.
Note: Clear all the contents in the exported file except for the top row, then fill out the information.
4. Once you have filled out the information in the CSV file, click on Import
5. Next, click on Choose File and select the CSV file that you just created.
6. Next, check First Line is Header. This is because the first row in the CSV file is the header of each column.
7. If you have already created a booth in the venue and would like to use it as a template, click on Use Template and choose from the drop down menu. If not, skip this step.
8. Next, click Upload.
9. This will bring you to the Import Partner Showcase menu. This shows all of the booth items you are importing.
10. Next, above each column there is a row titled Fields to Map. For each column, you need to choose the appropriate field to match the column below.
11. If there is no information in the column below, you can leave it as Do Not Import.
13. Once you have chosen the fields for the columns, click Validate.
14. Once the validation process is complete, if the menu is highlighted in blue, the import will be successful.
15. Once the import is validated, click Import.
16. If there are images or assets to be uploaded with the booth, they will show up in the Upload Files menu. Click Upload.
17. The assets should load, and if successful they will be highlighted in blue. Next, click Import.
18. Finally, you will see the Import List menu, which will tell you the status of the booth import.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.