Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Move an Exhibit Booth to a Different Hall
Updated: January 20, 2021
Add new halls and move existing booths into them, allowing you to separate booths on different pages (locations) of your venue.
Tip: If you already have created a target hall for your booth, skip to the Move a Booth section below.
Before You Start:
Review the three hall types:
1. Exhibit Hall – This booth category is the most commonly used and acts as an open-door page any attendee can see and access unless limited by Access Groups. Only Exhibitor Staff are listed on the Interaction Panel.
2. Collaboration Room – This type is often used for education as classrooms. Only invited attendees can see these rooms, and all users must be added by visiting the booth and adding/importing the attendees under the Attendees tab. All users show up in the Interaction Panel.
Note: When moving booths, you can only move them to another hall of the same type. For example, a booth from Exhibit Hall A can move to Exhibit Hall B, but not Collaboration Room B.
Add a New Hall
1. Navigate to Administer > Exhibit Hall (or its equivalent name) and click Add New Hall. If you already have a hall of the same type, move to Step #3.
2. When adding a new hall, make sure you choose the same hall type as the booth’s current hall.
Move a Booth
3. On the main Exhibit Hall page, find the booth you’d like to move and choose the Move icon (with the arrow pointing out of the box).
4. Choose the target hall for your booth and press Move.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.