How Can We Help?
Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Add Exhibit Booth Categories
- Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk
- Add Exhibitor Staff Individually
- Add or Edit an Exhibit
- Booth Import
- Change Sponsor Order
- Copy an Exhibit Booth
- Disable Booth Notifications for Exhibitors
- Edit Exhibit Booths and the Sponsorship Board
- Forum Panels
- How To Add A Video
- How to Embed a Video
- Make a Booth Template
- Move an Exhibit Booth to a Different Hall
- Open Conference to Exhibitors Ahead of Time
- Redirect an Exhibit Booth to a URL
- Tips and Tricks for Sponsors
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Attendees in Bulk
- Add Attendees Individually
- Assign Staff, Badge & Role Individually
- Attendee FAQ
- Attendee Group Meeting Guide
- Attendee User Guide
- Contributor Role: Explained
- Enabling SAML Single Sign-On
- Exhibitor Preview
- Forum Panels
- How to Use Access Groups
- Physical Event Check-In- Creating Badges
- Staff, Badge, and Role: Explained
- Engagez Fundamentals: An Introduction
- Module 0: Front End Walkthrough
- Module 1: Essentials
- Module 10: Resources
- Module 11: Forms
- Module 12: Static Pages
- Module 13: Exhibit Hall
- Module 14: Media Library
- Module 15: Operations Console
- Module 16: Sent Emails
- Module 17: Analytics
- Module 18: Venue
- Module 19: Menu
- Module 2: Registration/Sign In
- Module 20: UI Locations
- Module 21: Sponsorship & Social Media
- Module 4: Features
- Module 5: Emails
- Module 6: Entrance
- Module 7a: Attendees
- Module 7b: Attendees
- Module 8: Sessions
- Module 9: Meetings
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Speaker Session Resources
- Create Multiple Session Locations
- Create Session Evaluation Forms
- Generate a Zoom Key
- Group Meetings in Sessions
- How to Add a Poll to a Session
- How to Add Closed Captioning to Videos
- Livestreaming Directory
- Low Latency Streams
- Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
- Session Auto-Transitions: Explained
Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
< All Topics
Use the following guideline to improve your session viewing experience.
- Make sure you’re using one of our supported browsers. Our supported browsers on desktops/laptops are Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge, and on iOS devices, our supported browser is Safari (as this enables users to video chat within the platform).
- We do not support Internet Explorer.
- Ensure you have a strong WiFi connection or are wired in using an Ethernet cable.
Note: The Engagez platform uses ABR, or Adaptive Bitrate Streaming. This means your personal internet connection will determine the pixel resolution of your video, between 720p and 180p. We always recommend 720p, the highest supported resolution. You can change the resolution in the lower right corner of the video stream.
Having issues? Follow these steps:
- Clear your cache and cookies, and make sure 3rd party cookie tracking is enabled for your URL.
- Log out of your account and re-enter the venue in an Incognito or Private window.
- If you have a VPN, try disabling it or contact your organization’s IT representative to whitelist your venue’s URL.
- Wait a few minutes and try these steps again, and wait for information from the organizer or technical support team.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.