Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Add a Booth Resource
Updated: November 25, 2020
Resources are a great way for Booth Exhibitors to share additional information about their products and services to attendees. Follow along for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to add various types of resources to a Booth.
1. Open your venue and navigate to the Booth that you would like to add a resource to. Then locate the Resource panel on the page.
2. Click the menu in the upper lefthand corner of the panel. Then from the dropdown list, choose Add Resource(s).
3. This will pull up the option to add three different types of resources: a file (such as a PDF or mp4), a link, or embedded HTML.
4. To add a file, click Select. This will open the Media Library, where you can upload your resource by clicking Upload and then Insert.
5. Once you click Insert, a new panel will appear where you can add a title and a description to your resource. When finished, click Publish.
6. To add a link, click the Link option. Then paste your link directly into the textfield underneath. Next fill out your title, description, tag, category, and access groups as necessary. When finished, click Publish.
The link option will pick up the thumbnail and description from the link. For example, for a Youtube video, it will automatically add the title, thumbnail, and description associated with the video.
7. To add HTML, choose the Embedded HTML option. Then add the HTML code to the text box. Next, add your description and title as need. When finished, click Publish.
8. Now your new resource will appear in the Resource panel.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.