Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Add Exhibit Booth Categories
- Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk
- Add Exhibitor Staff Individually
- Add or Edit an Exhibit
- Booth Import
- Change Sponsor Order
- Copy an Exhibit Booth
- Disable Booth Notifications for Exhibitors
- Edit Exhibit Booths and the Sponsorship Board
- Forum Panels
- How To Add A Video
- How to Embed a Video
- Make a Booth Template
- Move an Exhibit Booth to a Different Hall
- Open Conference to Exhibitors Ahead of Time
- Redirect an Exhibit Booth to a URL
- Tips and Tricks for Sponsors
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Attendees in Bulk
- Add Attendees Individually
- Assign Staff, Badge & Role Individually
- Attendee FAQ
- Attendee Group Meeting Guide
- Attendee User Guide
- Contributor Role: Explained
- Enabling SAML Single Sign-On
- Exhibitor Preview
- Forum Panels
- How to Use Access Groups
- Physical Event Check-In- Creating Badges
- Staff, Badge, and Role: Explained
- Engagez Fundamentals: An Introduction
- Module 0: Front End Walkthrough
- Module 1: Essentials
- Module 10: Resources
- Module 11: Forms
- Module 12: Static Pages
- Module 13: Exhibit Hall
- Module 14: Media Library
- Module 15: Operations Console
- Module 16: Sent Emails
- Module 17: Analytics
- Module 18: Venue
- Module 19: Menu
- Module 2: Registration/Sign In
- Module 20: UI Locations
- Module 21: Sponsorship & Social Media
- Module 4: Features
- Module 5: Emails
- Module 6: Entrance
- Module 7a: Attendees
- Module 7b: Attendees
- Module 8: Sessions
- Module 9: Meetings
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Speaker Session Resources
- Create Multiple Session Locations
- Create Session Evaluation Forms
- Generate a Zoom Key
- Group Meetings in Sessions
- How to Add a Poll to a Session
- How to Add Closed Captioning to Videos
- Livestreaming Directory
- Low Latency Streams
- Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
- Session Auto-Transitions: Explained
Create Multiple Session Locations
Updated: November 16, 2020
Match Multiple Theaters
When using multiple locations to host sessions, such as when you are using tracks to differentiate between access to content, you’ll need to designate the location to host each track, matching your sessions to their preferred location. Follow along for a step-by-step walkthrough of matching your sessions to their locations.
1. Open the venue. If you have multiple theaters, the bar at the top would look something like this.
Tip: If you don’t see these separate locations already, see our article, Create New Pages in Your Venue to learn how to do this.
2. Open your first theater and click on the UI Design tab.
3. Click on the Session Theater panel’s drop-down arrow and choose Edit Style.
Note: The name of this panel will be the custom name you gave your location when you created it.
4. Once the Edit Style panel is open, scroll down to the section labeled Open Session In. Then match it to the theater you are in and hit Save. Otherwise, it will default to the Conference Center.
Note: The Conference Center settings can be changed in Administer > Location > Conference Center, turned on or off in UI Design > Menu > Configure Menu Items, and designed by clicking the page from the menu and customizing to your specifications.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.