Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Log into your Engagez Venue
- Make sure you’re using one of our supported browsers. Our supported browsers on desktops/laptops are Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge, and on iOS devices, our supported browser is Safari (as this enables users to video chat within the platform).
- We do not support Internet Explorer.
- If you cannot log in, check your email is spelled correctly and you have used the password provided by your conference organizer. (If you have previously logged into another conference hosted on Engagez, try your old password.)
- If you still can’t log in, click the reset password button and follow the email instructions provided. (If you don’t see the email appear within a few minutes, check your email’s spam folder or “Other” folder if you use Microsoft Outlook’s email service.)
- If this doesn’t work, contact your conference organizer to reset your password.
- If you have a VPN, try disabling it or contact your organization’s IT representative to whitelist your venue’s URL.
- Clear your cache and cookies, and make sure 3rd party cookie tracking is enabled for your URL.
We work closely with our conference organizers to ensure a smooth and delightful experience for every user. Still, no software is foolproof, and sometimes we don’t live up to the lofty goals to which we strive at Engagez. If you’re still running into problems and none of the above works, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback is imperative for growth and we can’t do it without your help.