Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Add Exhibit Booth Categories
- Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk
- Add Exhibitor Staff Individually
- Add or Edit an Exhibit
- Booth Import
- Change Sponsor Order
- Copy an Exhibit Booth
- Disable Booth Notifications for Exhibitors
- Edit Exhibit Booths and the Sponsorship Board
- Forum Panels
- How To Add A Video
- How to Embed a Video
- Make a Booth Template
- Move an Exhibit Booth to a Different Hall
- Open Conference to Exhibitors Ahead of Time
- Redirect an Exhibit Booth to a URL
- Tips and Tricks for Sponsors
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Attendees in Bulk
- Add Attendees Individually
- Assign Staff, Badge & Role Individually
- Attendee FAQ
- Attendee Group Meeting Guide
- Attendee User Guide
- Contributor Role: Explained
- Enabling SAML Single Sign-On
- Exhibitor Preview
- Forum Panels
- How to Use Access Groups
- Physical Event Check-In- Creating Badges
- Staff, Badge, and Role: Explained
- Engagez Fundamentals: An Introduction
- Module 0: Front End Walkthrough
- Module 1: Essentials
- Module 10: Resources
- Module 11: Forms
- Module 12: Static Pages
- Module 13: Exhibit Hall
- Module 14: Media Library
- Module 15: Operations Console
- Module 16: Sent Emails
- Module 17: Analytics
- Module 18: Venue
- Module 19: Menu
- Module 2: Registration/Sign In
- Module 20: UI Locations
- Module 21: Sponsorship & Social Media
- Module 4: Features
- Module 5: Emails
- Module 6: Entrance
- Module 7a: Attendees
- Module 7b: Attendees
- Module 8: Sessions
- Module 9: Meetings
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Speaker Session Resources
- Create Multiple Session Locations
- Create Session Evaluation Forms
- Generate a Zoom Key
- Group Meetings in Sessions
- How to Add a Poll to a Session
- How to Add Closed Captioning to Videos
- Livestreaming Directory
- Low Latency Streams
- Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
- Session Auto-Transitions: Explained
Custom Landing Page
Custom Landing Page
When creating a new venue and registration for an event, you can set up a fully customizable landing page with the registration form embedded. Follow along this step-by-step guide and learn how to create your own custom landing page.
1. Click on Locations/Pop-ups in the Administer tab.
2. Next, click on Add New Location
3. Click on Save.
4. After you have clicked Save, wait for the browser to refresh, then click on the pencil icon next to the new location you just created.
5. Once you click on the pencil icon, make sure the box marked Make location accessible from Entrance is checked.
6. Make sure to click Save again.
7. Next, click on the Permalink button to copy the link, then in a new tab in your browser you can paste the link to enter the new location.
8. In the new location, click on the UI Design tab.
9. Next, click on the Location menu in the UI Design tab.
10. In the drop down menu, click on Edit Style.
11. In the Edit Style menu, you can change the background image, color or video for the location.
12. To choose an image or video from the Media Library, click on the Select button.
13. Next, in order to set up a registration panel for attendees, click on Location>Add>Register.
14. Finally, you can edit the Register Panel in the menu.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.