Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
Updated: May 3, 2021
See below for the list of recommended pixel sizes for various graphic throughout your Engagez venue.
1. The logo displayed throughout your site, such as the logo displayed on the lefthand side of the menu bar, should be 195×65 pixels. Logos larger in size will be proportionally reduced to fit within this space. Logos smaller will not be enlarged and will be shown in their submitted size.
2. You can also add a Site Icon in the tab bar of everyone’s browser. Generally, this is a simplified version of your conference logo. The recommended size for the site icon is 512×512 pixels.
3. Any logo used for your Partner Showcase follows the same rules and dimensions as your conference logo.
4. The thumbnail image used for booth displays in the Exhibit Hall is recommended to be 230×140 pixels. Images larger than that will be proportionally adjusted to fit within this space.
5. For any background image in any location, the size of the space covered by this image will change based on the user screen size. We recommend minimum image size of 2000×1000 pixels. Larger images will proportionally be centered to fit. Smaller size images will proportionally be stretched and centered to fit.
6. Despite backgrounds needing to be 2000×1000, all clickable assets will only fit in a size of 1200×650 pixels, which is demonstrated by the outline of a blue box.
Tip: This is important to keep in mind when designing booth layouts and various panel layouts as anything outside of this frame will not appear to users.
7. For booth designs and using the Background in a Background Function, the overlay background that will be placed on top of the background (the one that is 2000×1000 px) should be about 1162×720 pixels.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.