Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
- Add Exhibit Booth Categories
- Add Exhibitor Staff in Bulk
- Add Exhibitor Staff Individually
- Add or Edit an Exhibit
- Booth Import
- Change Sponsor Order
- Copy an Exhibit Booth
- Disable Booth Notifications for Exhibitors
- Edit Exhibit Booths and the Sponsorship Board
- Forum Panels
- How To Add A Video
- How to Embed a Video
- Make a Booth Template
- Move an Exhibit Booth to a Different Hall
- Open Conference to Exhibitors Ahead of Time
- Redirect an Exhibit Booth to a URL
- Tips and Tricks for Sponsors
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Attendees in Bulk
- Add Attendees Individually
- Assign Staff, Badge & Role Individually
- Attendee FAQ
- Attendee Group Meeting Guide
- Attendee User Guide
- Contributor Role: Explained
- Enabling SAML Single Sign-On
- Exhibitor Preview
- Forum Panels
- How to Use Access Groups
- Physical Event Check-In- Creating Badges
- Staff, Badge, and Role: Explained
- Engagez Fundamentals: An Introduction
- Module 0: Front End Walkthrough
- Module 1: Essentials
- Module 10: Resources
- Module 11: Forms
- Module 12: Static Pages
- Module 13: Exhibit Hall
- Module 14: Media Library
- Module 15: Operations Console
- Module 16: Sent Emails
- Module 17: Analytics
- Module 18: Venue
- Module 19: Menu
- Module 2: Registration/Sign In
- Module 20: UI Locations
- Module 21: Sponsorship & Social Media
- Module 4: Features
- Module 5: Emails
- Module 6: Entrance
- Module 7a: Attendees
- Module 7b: Attendees
- Module 8: Sessions
- Module 9: Meetings
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Add Speaker Session Resources
- Create Multiple Session Locations
- Create Session Evaluation Forms
- Generate a Zoom Key
- Group Meetings in Sessions
- How to Add a Poll to a Session
- How to Add Closed Captioning to Videos
- Livestreaming Directory
- Low Latency Streams
- Optimize your Session Viewing Experience
- Session Auto-Transitions: Explained
Video Chats: Large Group
Updated: February 4, 2021
Note: The large group chat is only available within a session. Impromptu calls between users should follow the guide Video Chats: One-on-One & Small Group.
Follow along for a step-by-step walkthrough to adding group meetings to your sessions.
1. Navigate to Administer > Features to and toggle Group Meetings to ON.
2. Head back to the Sessions tab and choose Edit Session on the session of your choice.
3. Navigate to the Video tab and choose Group Meeting from the Live options. If you wish, you can limit the number of attendees that can enter. Alternatively, you can limit who sees the session via Access Groups.
4. Enable tabs like Chat on the Interactions tab to make the most of your meeting.
5. Schedule it to recur if you’d like to have them on a regular schedule!
6. When the session begins, participants’ videos will appear. Click on a video to pin that one to the top. Scroll along the bottom to see all participants.
Still have questions? Visit the Engagez Support venue or email us at email@example.com. If you’ve purchased an implementation package, please contact your implementation representative through Skype or email.